I am going to outline forecast following 11 fundamental questions:
- What is forecast?
- What can be forecast?
- How confident can we be in forecasts?
- How is forecast done in generally?
- How is forecast done by economists?
- How can one measure the success or failure of forecasts?
- How does one analyse the properties of forecast methods?
- What special data distinct attributes matter most?
- What are the main problems with forecasting?
- Do these problems have potential solutions?
- What is the future of economic forecast?
Let’s go deeper in our analysis and find out some answers in how to understand a forecast. Just click in the link below: